US1500 Roll Bar Padding
Now CAMS Approved
Motorsport Connections is proud to announce an association with Urethane Science Inc to produce SFI and FIA rollbar padding. The padding will be available in a variety of sizes and colours, so we can service the new ANDRA rule that requires all drag racing vehicles to have SFI padding from 31 Aug 2008.
One advantage of USI SFI padding is that it is not hard like a rock, but it is firm with a cushion feel! This also makes it flexible and easier to install than other brands.
From 1st Jan 2013 ALL competitions (national level 2012) will require minimum SFI 45.1 or FIA 8857-2001 roll cage padding!
11. PROTECTIVE PADDING
11.1 Helmet and Head Protection:
(a) Where the helmet of an occupant could come into contact with the safety cage, protective padding shall be fitted in that area, which complies with:
(i) International competition and below, FIA standard 8857-2001, type A (see FIA Technical List No 23 “Roll Cage Padding Homologated by the FIA”); or
(ii) For national competitions and lower, SFI specification 45.1.
(b) Implementation Dates Padding of the type specified in 11.1(a) is required as follows:
• Any FIA category vehicle (eg, Group N, Super 2000) – refer FIA Appendix J, Article 253 – currently in place;
• National competitions – from 1 January 2012; and
• All competitions – from 1 January 2013. The use of the specified padding is highly recommended in the meantime.
11.2 Body Protection:
Where the body of an occupant could come into contact with the safety cage, it is recommended that flame retardant padding be fitted. FIA standard 8857-2001 or SFI specification 45.1 padding is recommended
• CAMS Approved
• Best impact absorbing padding made (from public records)
• Softer feel than other pads available and easy to form into curves
• Shaped for better visibility
• SFI 45.1 licensed approved
• All pads made in USA
• Standard colours - Black , Blue & Red
1" SFI padding is the newest size available to suit Jr Dragsters and 1'' Helmet Bars. The US1000 is very flexible is great for Jr Dragster type roll cages.
1" - 1-1/4"
Stockest: We are currently looking for companies interested in stocking and distributing rollbar padding in your local market. Contact us for more information.
This is an oversized product for shipping - can only be sent via Road. No Airbags or Express Post - Please contact us for shipping charges!