PXP Professional underwear with fire retardant seamless fabric.
The SFI 3.3 Certified, fitted design and moisture wicking materials provide a safe, yet comfortable fit that meets racing and industrial safety standards.
Seamless technology means there are no harsh seams.
- SFI 3.3 Certified
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL & 3XL
· Inherently Fire Resistant
· Made of Aramid Fibers (Kermel® is a brand name of Aramid fibre just like Nomex® is a brand name of Aramid Fiber)
· Safer than treated underwear
· Solution-dyed (the dye is part of the fibre so the colour won't wash out or fade).
· The fibre structure is round so it is super soft
· Retains its shape so your underwear won't stretch out and look sloppy and unravel like others.
· Seams are finished and lay flat so they are comfortable.
· Quality Sewing and Construction
· Black colour looks sharp not like ratty yellowed underwear.
· Exceeds SFI 3.3 & is legal in all racing sanctioning bodies requiring SFI testing (SFI 3.3 Certification Tag sewn on)
· All of this means that it will look great and keep you safe for a long, long time.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: